Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl article in print

Well, I woke up this morning and found out that the Super Bowl article I had written for the Aberdeen news was in today's paper. I had alot of fun writing this story. Most of it was written on my flights back from Florida on Tuesday morning. If you have any interest in checking it out, I have included the link here. It was a busy day getting caught up at work and trying to finish up the offensive playbook for Finland. I have made some changes to the one I used here at Trinity and it is taking quite a bit of time to put it all together. I sent the team the defensive playbook last week, and I should have the offensive plan finished up by early next week. I am getting things ready for my trip to Finland in early March. During this trip, I will be joining the team in Seinajoki to conduct a short training camp. The team management has informed me that we have a nice indoor training facility to use during this camp in early March. Many of the European leagues will be starting their regular seasons within the next 3-4 weeks, but the Finnish league won't begin until May. I fly into Amsterdam in early March and then plan on going down to Belgium for a few days to scout another European league game in Brussels.
Still coming down off the high of the Steelers victory. Hard to believe it is all over until next season. Talked to a friend from D.C. last night and he was in Pittsburgh the day of the victory parade. Bet it was just crazy downtown! My grandparents said there were around 350,000 people at the parade. That is like taking most of the population of North Dakota to one single parade!!
Kids are doing well. Kodie lost another tooth, so he is missing two in row on the bottom now. I am going to go broke giving out money for all these teeth. I have some exciting new topics coming soon on the blog. Thanks for all your comments and feedback. Lights out.

http://www.aberdeennews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090205/SPORTS/902050341

No comments: