Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back In The Saddle

Well, I am back in North Dakota now after an event filled long weekend in south Florida. It was a great weekend for those of us who are a part of the "Steelers Nation." I have taken several pictures from the NFL Experience event on Saturday as well as the game itself. I will post these and some other pictures from a few sidetrips I took while I was away. I should have them up on the site sometime Wednesday evening. It was great to get back and see my family, but coming back into the North Dakota winter was a shock to my system. It was 65 in Florida yesterday and I was comfortable in shorts and a T-shirt. When I stepped off the plane in Fargo this afternoon, the temp. was -17 with a windchill of -23. Yikes!!! It is nearly 1 am, and I still have to do some planning for teaching my classes tomorrow, so I'm going to cut this short for now. Lights out.

No comments: