Monday, February 16, 2009

Due to popular demand...........

I've had a few requests to do a posting on Global Warming, which is sure to stir some people up. I've really enjoyed all of your comments since I've started the blog, and I'm sure that this HOT topic is certain to generate some SIZZLING comments and really FIRE things up!!!!! Guess which side of the fence I fall on???

As you can see from the following picture, hundreds recently attended a Global Warming Protest.



Instead of using riot gear and tear gas, police had to disperse the crowd with heaters and blow torches

Looking forward to tackling this topic some time next week. Lights out.

3 comments:

MKR said...

Hey, Eric - I'll bet that after the police broke up the protest that crowd was just dripping with resentment. :o)

Michael

BStrong said...

Or were they washed away by fear?

ShaynaBialik said...

The real question is... who in the world had time to make that many snowmen/snowwomen.....