Thursday, September 10, 2009

Half Way Round The World


Kodie getting some work at center


Just before team warm-ups


Are you ready for some football?


Are you ready for some moving?

I titled this post as such because I just realized that I have traveled more than 12000 miles over the past two weeks. That equates to nearly 1000 miles per day of travel over the last 14 days, so I am a bit travel weary to say the least. It is nice to be home in Maryland and sleeping in my own bed once again. Estalita and I unloaded the Uhaul this morning, so the garage is full of "stuff" again. I had the chance to attend Kodie's first football practice this evening. He played mostly at center during the offensive practice and had some nice tackles during their defensive drill work. Practice finished up around 7:30 pm as darkness set in. We picked up some pizzas from Little Caesars and then set off for home to watch the Steelers game. Pittsburgh looked out of sync in the first half, and Troy Polamalu is out with an injured knee. Hopefully, they will put it together enough in the 2nd half to beat the Titans. The Titans are a scrappy and talented football team who have one of the best coaches in the league. I am sure they will be in the playoff mix once again this year.

Lights out.

No comments: