Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Walk in the Park


Wait Kaylin, It is my turn!


Some serious vertical


Big kid---Big hair

I think I can-- I think I can


Don't think I will try this one

We woke up Saturday to very cool temps. in the upper 40's with some light drizzle, so we decided against taking the kids to one of the local amusement parks. Instead, we waited a few hours and then walked over to the local park. By that time, it had cleared up and the temps were in the low to mid 50's. We took advantage of their free activities and play equipment that they have in the park and spent a few hours with the kids trying our hand at some different activities. Some of these activities were easier than others. I think I put a serious strain on the trampoline, but it survived my weight...... barely. Estalita showed that she can handle a pair of stilts. One never knows when this might come in handy in life. We had some good fun and then went to search for some food. Kaylin then decided to enlighten us with one of her classic tantrums before we ate, so that sort of put a damper on things for a bit. After while, some of the Finnish players came over to the apartment to borrow the game film and talk about the game against the Helsinki Wolverines. All in all, it was a pretty laid back day in Seinajoki. (except for the tantrum)
Tomorrow, we travel to Helsinki to take on the Wolverines. Game time is set for 6 pm. The Wolverines look solid on film and they have arguably the best running back in the Maple League. It will be a tough game for us. Mikey, Kamryn, and myself will be driving down and following the bus to the game. We have tickets to take the day ferry over to Estonia tomorrow, so we are looking forward to that.

Lights out.

1 comment:

Dusty 6'6'' 250 said...

kaylin had a temper tantrum? r u serious? that's too bad...haha you guys probably can't wait until we have kids so you can laugh at us when our kids are having the temper tantrums...hopefully that will be a while...haha