Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Reason To Celebrate

This past Tuesday evening family and friends gathered in Bel Air, Maryland to celebrate my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws new business. Nick and Jenna Molyneux are the proud new owners of Torino's Restaurant and Sports Bar. I know both of them will be adding some personal touches to this establishment including a brand new name, which will soon be revealed. I know I'm biased, but I believe this business is going to continue to grow and expand with Nick and Jenna at the helm. Both of them bring a lot of knowledge, enthusiasm, and creativity to the table. I applaud them for working hard to make this dream a reality. The opportunity to be with them to celebrate their first night as new business owners just reinforces why Estalita and I chose to move back to Maryland after being away for close to 15 years. Congratulations Nick and Jenna!!


Torino's Restaurant and Sports Bar



New business owners - Nick and Jenna Molyneux




Sophie and Natalie -- Artists at work


My dinner for the night-- Chef Duff's homemade meat loaf--WOW!!


An American classic-- Onion Rings


" I thought seniors were supposed to get 10% off."


Kaylin and her cousin Jacob; He is on holiday all the way from Rochdale, England


Molyneux's are photogenic by nature-- Great smile Sophie!


Torino's is full of classy pictures --- Just like this one # 59 Jack Ham


Think it was Ryan Wetnight if I'm not mistaken


The Bishops and Molyneuxs are in the house


Think I know where I'll be watching Steelers games next season

Lights out.

No comments: