Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Preparing For Roosters

Estalita and the kids arrived safely back home in Maryland and now they have to overcome their jet lag. Kodie got his football equipment and he starts practicing with the team tomorrow. He is really excited about playing for the Steelers team. Essy said the team helmet is an exact replica of the real Pittsburgh Steelers, so that is pretty cool. I am staying busy with practice and preparations for this weekends game vs. the Roosters. It was certainly hard to see my family off at the airport and now I am counting the days until I get to see them again. I felt homesick for the very first time when I told them goodbye and it was really the first time that I felt like getting on an airplane and going home. Our game is on Sunday in Helsinki and that will be my 10th time to the city already since I visited Finland for the first time back in March of this year. I am getting to know my way around there pretty well now. Well, that is about all to report for today. I will try and get some pictures up soon, but my computer access is more limited now.
Lights out.

No comments: