Friday, May 1, 2009

Some pics from recent Maryland trip


Kaylin with her Grandma and Grandpap Slivoskey who came down for a surprise visit


Picture of our new housing complex-- Greenway Farms-- Havre de Grace, Maryland

Kamryn and Kodie looking for shells


Kodie is tired after catching football and racing his bike


The front of our townhouse


A little Golden Gophers fan



Local park in Havre de Grace



My transmission went in the truck, so I found a new ride in Bismarck.


Wonder what kind of gas mileage it gets?


Parting shot of sun setting over the plains of North Dakota on my drive to Bismarck


Last shot of North Dakota

These are some parting shots as I am set to leave North Dakota. My next blog posting will be from Finland. It was tough today to say goodbye to the faculty and students at TBC. It was especially tough to say goodbye to many of my former players. These guys mean so much to me and I feel very fortunate to have crossed paths with them. I will miss all of you and I look forward to seeing you guys in the future. As for my family, I am excited about and highly anticipating your arrival in Finland in just over 2 weeks. The adventure is about to begin!

Lights out.

4 comments:

sym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theprivatepolack said...

Hope you have a safe trip, Eric! I'll be thinking about you. I'm sure this will be quite an incredible experience for you, Essy, & the kids!

Estalita said...

I love the new truck - can we fit three car seats in the back though???? :-)

Dusty 6'6'' 250 said...

that's a nice house...we will visit sometime!